Information and Resources
Need to know how to get a mobility parking card? If your parents are entitled to free Home Care? Which support groups are available in the community? We have the answers!
We are a one-stop shop for disability information, with knowledge and resources about all things disability in one place. As well as having friendly staff to point you in the right direction, we also have a community library which includes:
- A large array of books
- Carefully selected videos and DVD’s
- Catalogues of specialised newsletters
- FundView (a funding database of community groups)
- Information about community support groups
- Information regarding types of NZ Government benefits available
- Lists of recommended websites and ebooks
Our staff are also able to give presentations to your social or community group, just give us a call on 0800 227 363, or drop in and see us.